COLERIDGE (UK) LTD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADING
- Orders are accepted by us subject to availability of goods or raw materials.
- Any shortages, pilferage or damage in transit must be notified to both the carriers and ourselves by recorded delivery post within three days of delivery, and be by telephone at the first instance. No Claim will otherwise be accepted and delivery shall be deemed to have been properly made. Please contact us via text, email or Whatsapp with any queries.
- Non-delivery must be notified to ourselves by email or recorded delivery post within three days of the date of expected delivery. No claim will otherwise be accepted and delivery will conclusively be deemed to have been properly made.
- Responsibility will not be accepted by us for any loss whatsoever occasioned by late, partial or non-delivery.
- No style, material or design, or other matter is to be considered “exclusive to the customer”.
- Variation in shade or cloth at dyers / printers normal variation level will be allowed as acceptable and will not give rise to cancellation or alteration of the order, or to any claim by the customer.
- Please note that, although every effort is made to photograph items accurately and provide detailed descriptions, due to different computer monitors/calibrations, the colours and prints of the garments may vary slightly from the picture. We cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour of the merchandise.
- Should any goods delivered be faulty, our liability shall be limited to the invoice value of the actual defective goods and shall not include or extend to any further direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profit which the customer may have or incur. We shall be at liberty to replace any such faulty goods with similar goods of the correct standard, or refund the value of the item. Our liability shall cease entirely if such faulty goods are disposed of without our consent. No claim of any description will be accepted and no rectification, i.e. replacement or refund, will be carried out by us unless the claim can be made by email or recorded delivery post within twenty-eight days of delivery.
- For any faulty stock the customer must obtain authority from Coleridge (UK) Ltd before sending back. Any goods returned without prior consent or having been so returned, any complaints made which are rejected by us, shall be held entirely at the customers own risk and expense. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to acquire a GRN (Goods Returns Number) and to ensure that any goods returned are received by us.
- All dealings are subject to and the jurisdiction of English legislation and any dispute shall be heard in a court of legislation in Birmingham (or a place of our choosing in England) and settled by reference to English legislation.
- We reserve the right to refuse custom and or orders without disclosing any further information. Our decision will be final and binding in all cases.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms & conditions as and when it becomes necessary to take in to account changes in trading conditions and legislation.
- The Company reserves the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel the Contract or reduce the volume of the Goods ordered by the Buyer (without liability to the Buyer) if it is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either party’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials.
- If any provision of the Contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the Contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
- No variation what so ever may be made to the above conditions.
- We reserve the right to vary the conditions from time to time as may become necessary.