WWW.CLAUDIA-C.COM, is a business to business website.
On our website
- Provided information on the application form, name, email Address, office Telephone Number, mobile Number, company Name, company registration number, registered trading address, main shipping address, website address.
- Subscribe to our newsletters.
- Use our customer services team via phone or email
- We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you. To fulfil open your trade account i.e setup your account, send password information by SMS & login detail by email. We have split this process to make it safer.
- Claudia-c has a legitimate interest to send you promotions e.g sale or any discount by email, you can opt out of these at any time through your account settings.
- To verify your identity when you access your account or to contact you to perform security checks. We have a legitimate interest in ensuring that you are who you say you are to ensure goods and services are provided to the correct person.
- To send you service emails or communications required by law to update you about any changes to our goods and services, any information required by law relating to your order or product recalls. We need to do this to comply with our legal obligations.
- Payment card information, this is held by the processing banks, World Pay and Paypal (and not directly held by us), as well as managing any issue during order fulfilment, refund, returns or updating the status of your order shipping the order to you.
- We have a legitimate interest in monitoring the websites to improve customer experience and services to keep up date with legislation and technology using IP address, device information, website browsing history, data location, via cookie information (https://www.claudia-c.com/cookie_policy/)
- Your device information using a, laptop, Smartphone, computer, tablet or other device will provide a differing experience. So information (via cookies) is used to tailor the website to provide you with better experience and to make it easier for you browse and buy. It enable us to provide you with offers relevant to you.
- Currently we have not engaged with you via social media, however this is being evaluated and is under construction. We will update this policy accordingly at the appropriate time.
We from time to time collect personal information from third parties but only where the companies have obtained permission to share the information.
- Delivery/Couriers- Companies that help get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, order packers, and delivery companies, monitoring site performance and stability, improving customer experience, tracking revenue, delivery and returns. We use various couriers such as Royal mail, DPD, Parcel Force.
- World Pay / Paypal / Banks-Credit card, debit Card payments, reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies and payment card. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. The third parties may keep a record of the information provided. We, Claudia-C, do not hold your bank details directly, we only have access to your data in order to enable us issue refunds or to settle any queries that you may have.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account with Claudia-C, or as long as is needed for us to be able to provide the relevant goods or services to you. Claudia-C’s general retention policy is to retain information for 6 years after your last contact with us.
You have many rights over your personal information and how it is used.
- You have right to access your personal information we hold about you at any time.
- You have right to update your correct information in My Account or if you don’t have My Account you can ask for us to update via email.
- You have the right to delete your personal information ( unless we have a reason to keep it).
Where Claudia-C is using your personal information based on your express consent to this, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also update your consent settings for cookies on the website using your browser settings.
If you believe that we have not handled your personal information correctly or are not happy with how we have dealt with your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant regulatory authority. In the UK this is the ‘Information Commissioner’s Office’
If you have given us your contact details, we may use these to send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products more easily. This includes sending details of special offers from Claudia-C. When we collect your personal data, we give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those marketing messages by simply ticking unsubscribe.
For further information https://www.claudia.c.com/cookie-policy/